Click the "Customer Login" link to the left and login using your e-mail address and password that you set when you placed your order.
Usually using poisons and traps in problem areas i.e. kitchen/bathrooms/airing cupboards, it can take on avergae 2 weeks.
Once poisons have been placed in problem areas, check every 3 days and make sure it stays topped up. Empty out traps as soon as a rodent is caught.
All products come with instructions and guidance, if you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
They will not affect family pets (cats, dogs, fish) but rodent pets such as (hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats) will be affected if in the same room.
Yes, the bait stations we offer are lockable, which will secure the poisons in open areas and we would recommend poisons are placed in out of reach areas (behind fridges, cookers, under cabinets.
No, once a nest is dead, wasps do not return to the same nest. But there is no guarantee that a queen, will decide to hibernate somewhere else for next seasons.
We would recommend you use two lockable boxes with block baits inside the box ad place loose baits inside the shed. You will not have to worry about secondary poisoning to your pet. You can also use traps inside your shed.
- Check external parts of the building for any gaps, e.g. under doors, around drainpipes and seal the holes so mice cannot enter.
- Use poison and traps to get rid of mice which are already in the house.
- When using poisons make sure they are not accessible by children and pets. If you need to put them in an open area then use a lockable bait box.
- Poisons should be laid on the edges of the room next to skirting boards.
- To assist with the poisons, you can use glue traps and snap traps (back breakers). Be careful to lay traps in discrete places where children and pets cannot reach them.
- Must check trap daily an clear dead mice otherwise other mice will keep away if they see a dead/trapped mouse.
- For an average infestation of 10 mice it could take up to 2-3 weeks to clear the problem.
- Check poisons every 3 days and replenish, If you do not use enough poison they will become immune to it.
- We would recommend you buy an ultra-sound/electromagnetic device once the treatment is complete to help deter any future infestation.
- While treating the house, ensure other foods are not available to the mice, otherwise the poisons will not be effective as mice will only eat poison as a last resort if no other food is available.
- Have a good look around the garden to see where the rats/mice are coming in from.
- If you find any holes going into the ground near a drainpipe we would recommend that you get in touch with your local authority and inform them.
- Using poisons outdoors would be best in a lockable box, make sure the poisons are kept topped up (check daily). Place the box near the holes or where you suspect rodent activity in your garden.
- If you have a garden shed check that they are not nesting inside or borrowing underneath. If there is a heavy infestation inside your shed use a few traps and poison and keep your door locked to insure children and pets do not come to any harm.
- We also provide ultra-sonic pest repellers for outdoor use for those who do now wish to kill any pests.
- The product we recommend for squirrels is the Kania trap, this trap is very powerful and will kill the squirrel instantly.
- Please check Kania trap everyday, clear away and dead squirrels and re-set in case there is more than 1.
- Check around the external parts of the roof for any access points, fill any holes using a metal plate or a thick wire mesh.
- The problem with using cages is that once you catch the squirrel, you cannot release it into the wild. The reason being that squirrels are very territorial, if you release them in you local area then they will find a way back by making another hole in the loft. If you release the squirrel in a different area, it will fight with other squirrels in the area until either they or it is killed.
- IMPORTANT - Please ensure that you wear a face mask and a pair of gloves when using this product.
- Seal area to be treated as effectively as possible, close doors and windows, block fireplaces and ensure there are no drafts.
- Open all cupboards and draws.
- Clear all plants and animals including fish from the area to be treated and ensure that no one else is in the house and that all foods are put away.
- Place generator in the center of the room on a plate.
- Ensure smoke alarms are covered or switched off.
- Holding the generator at arms length, light the fuse and place on the plate.
- When a number of smoke generators are being used, space them throughout the area to be treated, and prepare all for ignition before lighting.
- Light smoke generator in sequence, starting with the furthest from your exit point. Do not leave lighted match on generator.
- Leave the house for no less than 2 hours, After treatment is complete open windows and doors and ventilate thoroughly.